Salary Grade £17,711 FTE – Actual Salary £4,857
Term Time Only
12 hours per week, 3pm – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 3-5pm Friday
Nunthorpe Academy is a very popular co-educational 11-19 comprehensive converter Academy with approximately 1550 students on roll – judged to be GOOD by OFSTED in March 2019.
Why work at Nunthorpe?
Academy Ethos – Senior leaders lead a culture of striving for excellence at every level of the Academy which is centred around the Academy’s vision ‘to move beyond Outstanding ’. Academy culture is one of ‘support, yet challenge, that is focused on learning, leadership and the highest of standards so that everyone can achieve their best’.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess very good communication, interpersonal skills and experience of providing excellent customer care;
- To be able to work well within a team to support and assist others;
- Be multi skilled in order to deal with different situations as they arise and to work under their own initiative;
- To be well organized and have excellent time management skills;
- Ideally have experience of working in a similar role or environment;
- Be willing to comply with all relevant training requirements including; manual handling, handling chemicals and working at heights;
- To take responsibility and have the understanding on the importance of safekeeping all chemicals and equipment.
Do you think you could be part of our team, helping contribute to our ongoing success?
All completed application forms should be emailed to Mrs Nicola Smailes (email@example.com) by Friday 13th December 2019. The application form can be found here: