The year 11 leavers’ hoodies have arrived!
All students who ordered and paid for a hoodie will need to read the following information.
- The hoodies will be distributed by House;
- Each house will have a time slot on Monday 13 July to collect them.
- The academy’s front visitor’s car park will be used as students are not allowed into the academy.
- The students will be expected to observe social distancing rules and we will use the lines on the left hand side of the car park as guide lines.
- The hoodies will be set out on a table, each hoodie is labelled with the student’s name and order form attached. Students will be able to take their own hoodie and their name crossed off the list.
- If a student does not collect their hoodie during the time slot, they will have to wait until September to collect it, no student will be able to arrive at main reception and request their hoodie.
- The time slots will be:
Endeavour 9.00am – 9.30am.
Invincible 9.30am – 10.00pm.
Triumph 10.00am – 10.30am.
Valiant 11.15am – 11.45am.
Victory 11.45am – 12.15pm.
- All hoodies should be laundered before wearing.
- A waste bin will be provided for any order forms which are removed by students whilst on site.