Thank you for visiting our Primary Transition page, please click the items below to find out further information about what we can offer your child.
Supporting Children’s Transition to Secondary School Booklet
The transition from primary to secondary school is exciting for children and marks a new phase in their lives. Children recognise it as part of growing up and are aware that their lives are about to change in an important way. Like any change, it can also bring uncertainty. Read through this helpful guide produced by Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families: Supporting Children’s Transition to Secondary School Booklet
ParentPay and ClassCharts
Parent Online/App services
To use from September 2021 when you child’s details are on our school systems
ParentPay – Our online payment service
We as an academy are a cashless organisation. No payments will be accepted through cash. As an academy we use a secure website called ParentPay were parents can pay online using credit or debit card. All payments, for example, lunch money, trips, music tuition will be paid using this method.
Getting started with ParentPay
We will use your current email address (provided in this pack) to send you your account activation username and password, once you receive these:
1. Visit www.parentpay.com
2. Enter your activation username and password in the account login section – You can only use these details once
3. Provide the necessary information and choose a new username and password
4. Once activation is complete go straight to my payment items, select which item you wish to pay for and follow the simple on-screen instructions to complete your payment.
ClassCharts – Download the app
As an academy we use ClassCharts as a tool to inform parents about achievement and behaviour data as well as viewing homework that has been set for your child.
Getting started with class charts:
1. Get your activation code which can be found in your child’s planner
2. Download the ClassCharts Parents app (App Store or Google Play Store) or go to the ClassCharts website
3. Enter the activation details and start using
If you don’t have access to your activation code please email email@example.com.
You can view information about Pupil Premium (PPG) and Free School Meals (FSM) here: Free School Meals – do you qualify?
Uniform and Equipment Policy
You can view our Uniform and Equipment Policy on the Academy Policy Section of our Website
Acceptable User Policy
You can view our Acceptable User Policy here on the Academy Policy Section of our Website
- Uniform and Equipment Policy
- Acceptable User Policy
- Estranged Families Policy
- Annual Learner Agreement
- Biometrics Policy
- Parental Letters
All academy policies can be review from the policy section of our website