Grade C+ – salary point 16-18.
Actual Salary per annum £15,489 – £15,955 (£18,319 – £18,870 per annum full time equivalent)
Term Time Only – 37 hours per week.
Nunthorpe Academy is a very popular co-educational 11-19 comprehensive converter Academy with approximately 1550 students on roll – judged to be Good – by OFSTED in 2019.
What can you offer Nunthorpe?
- Are you a dedicated and talented administrator from a busy corporate office background?
- Do you possess excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with excellent multi-tasking abilities?
- Are you proactive and committed, and have a meticulous attention to detail, and a strong work ethic?
- Previous Education sector experience would be beneficial, as would SIMS/MIS experience, but is not essential.
- You will be required to undertake first aid training and take part in the first aid rota.
What can Nunthorpe offer you?
- An innovative role with the scope for additional responsibilities and ‘whole Academy’ based projects for those applicants with sufficient initiative, talent, drive, commitment and passion;
- A specific induction programme and exciting opportunities;
- A clear and purposeful role – HUGELY valued by staff, students, parents and our community.
Do you think you could be part of our team, contribute to our ongoing success and inspire our students, parents and your colleagues?
Application forms can be completed on the TES website here: TES Jobs by Friday 20 September 2019 at Noon.